Ilmster Seminars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Ilm Possible

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assignment Cancelled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbdulMalik
Admin
AbdulMalik

Assignment Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Assignment Cancelled   Assignment Cancelled EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:14 am

Assalamualaikum Everyone,

I am really sorry. Today, I had a brief (5 minute) conversation with Sh. Waleed AbdulHakeem regarding reflections from the Quran, and he advised me to stay away from it.

Earlier, I've had some conversations with other students of knowledge (Sh. Abdul Nasir and others), and from some lectures (like tafseer Surah Fatiha (28 parts) by Sh. Jamal Zarabozo), that encouraged reflections from the Quran.

However, following the more conservative opinion and to be on the safe side, we will cancel the Assignment of sharing the reflections from the Quran. However, if you have any personal stories with the Quran, and how you applied an Ayah(s) in your life, you may share it (that is allowed, by Sh. Waleed).

Inshallah this Monday I will have a more detailed conversation and learn the guidelines for personal reflections on Quran. I will definitely share it with you once I learn them.

But for now, lets not do the assignment. I really apologize for bringing this up really late. Probably you have already prepared something. But I dont want to overstep our limits in any way. Hope you all understand.

We will, however, have our regular class this Saturday on the I'jaz of the Quran, and an exam to end our study in mid-end of August Inshallah.

Barakallahu Feekum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilmster.com

Assignment Cancelled
Page 1 of 1